Family Law, Litigation & Mediation
SPECIALISED AND PROVEN EXPERTISE
Super & Super provide legal services primarily in Family Law, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
Thank you so much for all your hard work and support during my case.
Your unrelenting pursuit for justice and the rights of your client made such a traumatic time in my life a little more bearable. Your compassion and professionalism was so reassuring and delivered a result beyond my expectations. I am ever so grateful to have had you representing me and for obtaining the future I now have with the best outcome for my children. You are one of kind! I will be recommending you to anyone in need of legal representation.
The personal approach taken by Super & Super provides a deeper understanding of the particular dynamics and individual issues surrounding each case. Working with such insights helps us to gain a genuine advantage when seeking to achieve the desired outcome in the following areas:
- Property disputes
- Child support
- De facto relationship disputes
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders
- Alternative dispute resolution such as mediation
Super & Super provide detailed and extremely thorough commercial litigation services with a proud history of success across many different business sectors. Areas of practice include:
- Contract and commercial disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Construction disputes
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Statutory demands
- Employment law
EXPERIENCED AND HIGHLY QUALIFIED WITH OUTSTANDING SUPPORT.
Often cases can be resolved without the need to go to court. Expert negotiation can save both time and money and be a valuable alternative to litigation. Super & Super can provide excellent advice and assistance to help resolve a legal matter out of court by using a range of services including:
OTHER LEGAL SERVICES
Super & Super also act in:
- Criminal law matters (both Commonwealth and State);
- Wills, probate and estate disputes.
- Legal aid matters for family law and criminal law